We are Covestro. We are curious. We are courageous. We are colorful. We redefine chemical material solutions with game-changing products. Let us empower you to push boundaries. Join us and our 16.000 colleagues and together we will MAKE the world a brighter place.
UX Designer/ Service Designer (m/f/d)
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Our functional area CCO (Chief Commercial Officer) is responsible for innovation management, among other things.
In this area, Business Model Innovation is responsible for developing and testing new digital solutions and business models. Professional implementation is carried out in the Digital Solutions Lab which is currently being set up.
- In your new position you will analyze and develop together with internal and external customers new digital solutions in an agile development tea
- Design holistic customer journeys, analyzing customer behavior, sorting and structuring data and results to build valuable user experiences and a solid foundation for development
- Gather user feedback through fast, iterative and customer-centric prototyping (Service Design Thinking and Lean Startup) and present design concepts for appealing customer experiences
- You will design and implement digital touchpoints (screen design, landing pages, mobile apps etc.) based on your results
- The coordination of internal and external IT teams with design focus also falls within your area of responsibility
- You are executing user testing and quality assurance activities during the whole development
- You will also create marketing content to test these service design components with customers
- Research on new design trends and the development of UX/UI and servi design standards is also part of your tasks
WHO YOU ARE
- You have a university degree in media design or communication design (or comparable)
- Your profile shows several years of experience (at least 4 years) with UX/UI, service design and information architecture
- You have excellent know-how in design and prototyping tools and corresponding skills
- You also have experience in usability and user experience research and knowledge in latest front-end development technologies
- Very good knowledge in the design of digital applications is required for the position
- Fluency in spoken and written German and English completes your profile
First questions will be answered by Ms Isabell Ramrath Phone: +49 214 6009 8246.
We offer a competitive salary in an international environment as well as excellent opportunities for professional and personal development. If your background and personal experience fit this profile, please apply online via the 'Apply' button, this link or at www.career.covestro.de , submitting a cover letter, your CV and references as well as your salary expectation. Please also indicate your availability/notice period.