UX Designer (f/m)
What awaits you as UX Designer at censhare?
Your job as UX Designer
- Creating concepts in close collaboration with cross- functional teams (with the product management and active communication to the software development teams)
- Creating wireframes and mockups for various user stories in order to meet the user’s needs
- Performing usability tests with users, stakeholders and developers and verifying the results
- Self-initiated development of concepts and designs in order to enhance our products’ usability
- Active promotion of your concepts across the organization
Your profile as UX Designer
- University degree with focus on human-computer interaction (e.g. industrial design or media design, media informatics)
- Around two years of experience in user interface design and usability tests for complex web applications
- Experience in creating wireframes (e.g. with Axure, Principle or code)
- Very good communication skills in English and German (oral and written)
- Autonomous and very structured way of working
- Open and extrovert personality
- High level of abstraction capability and
- Experience in working with the Adobe CC and in an agile working environment is beneficial
- Our corporate culture is distinguished by its friendly solidarity and the respectful manner with which we treat each one another – we are a great team, keen on celebrating success together.
- We count on flat hierarchies and quick decision-making channels. Every employee has the possibility to contribute to the company’s development. This is why we conduct monthly pulse surveys and implemented our circle structure, which allows our employees from any department to get involved with any project which may spark their interest.
- You can find a large scope for personal and professional development: aside from the annual development dialogue with your manager, by using a dedicated tool you are able to give and request feedback from anybody at any time.
- We offer flexible working hours and a possibility for home office.
- With our GymPass membership packages, there is something in for fitness enthusiasts and the ones who want to enjoy a good sauna from time to time.
- Last but not least: Coffee, water and fruit are available free of charge. And our own cook pampers our employees by providing organic quality lunch!
Are you interested in this exciting challenge? If so, we look forward to receiving your application in German or English and your salary expectations as well as the earliest date on which you can join the company. Please send your application via the apply-button or this link.