UI/UX Designer (m/f/d)
Munich Next possible entry date unlimited contract
Because you love new challenges:
- Creating concepts in close collaboration with crossfunctional teams (with the product management and active communication to the software development teams).
- Creating wireframes and mockups for various user stories in order to meet the user’s needs.
- Performing usability tests with users, stakeholders and developers and verifying the results.
- Self-initiated development of concepts and designs in order to enhance our products’ usability.
- Active promotion of your concepts across the organization.
Because you have a lot to offer:
- University degree with focus on human-computer interaction (e.g. industrial design or media design)
- Around two years of experience in user interface design and usability tests for complex web applications
- Good visual design skills and experience in creating wireframes and prototypes.
- Very good communication skills in English (oral and written), German is a plus
- Open and extrovert personality
- Strong UX/UI design portfolio that demonstrates your strategic thinking, user experience methodologies and UX/UI solutions.
- Feel comfortable working with design tools such as Axure, Sketch, Principle, Flinto, Photoshop, Illustrator, XD or similar.
Because being a UX Designer (m/f/d) at censhare matters:
Your ideas are key to how our customers experience our Digital Experience Platform in their everyday work. Your challenge is to understand the user’s needs and to translate them into UI concepts that create a leading-edge user experience. As UX Designer at censhare, you are part of our Product Management team. By working closely together with our international development department within the Scaled Agile Framework, you make sure that your concepts become real.
Because we are censhare!
- We count on flat hierarchies and quick decisionmaking channels. Every employee has the possibility to contribute to the company’s development.
- We are working with highly motivated, competent colleagues coming from more than 30 different nations using cutting-edge technologies across cultures.
- You can work on projects for world-renowned brands (just take look at our clients list).
- We care about people. We value and respect every person for what they are and for the input they can bring with their individual background to our team.
Sounds interesting? Then let’s talk!
If you are interested in this exciting challenge, we look forward to receiving your application. Please submit your application in either German or English via the ‘Apply’ button or this link, and don’t forget to mention your salary expectations as well as your earliest possible start date. We look forward to hearing from you!
If you have any questions, please reach out to Felix Ehrlich by e-mail at: email@example.com.
Follow us at ...